Listen, a guy can’t dream big mixed-media artist dreams and not create a stash for it, now can he?
Besides, if not for humans like myself, there would be no Hoarders television show! So, before you judge me, just consider that!
With 40% off coupons in hand and a trip to AC Moore and VARIOUS Michael’s Arts & Crafts, here’s what I bought!
- StarzOn Solvent Ink Pads in Turquoise, Brown and Purple (never know when you’re going to need a purple ink pad . . . )
- 4 rubber stamp sets in different alphabet and number fonts.
- 14 for a $1 foam brushes (Why? Who in the hell knows why?)
- A bottle of CLEAR gesso
- Yet another tissue paper design
- Some of the most YUMMY textured scrap-booking paper known to man! (can you see the textures?) I can’t wait to stamp with them and/or paint over them, etc. (AC Moore has all of their scrap-booking papers on sale for 40% off and they have some beautiful stuff, if you’re into that kind of thing.)
LOOKY, LOOKY at this AMAZING printed acetate. I am so inspired by these that I can’t wait to start playing with them in my art journal.